Benefits of Giving
The total income, estate, and capital gains tax savings and the probate expense savings can come close to the amount transferred.
AAJ Foundation is intended to provide general gift planning information. The AAJ Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charity. AAJ Foundation is not qualified to provide specific legal, tax or investment advice, and sould not be looked to or relied upon as a source for such advice. Consult with your own legal and financial advisors before making any gift.
Legacy for Justice Society: The Legacy for Justice Society recognizes and honors those members and friends who have chosen to provide future support for AAJ through a documented planned gift of any size.
Benefits of membership includes:
- Legacy for Justice Society Pin
- Invitation to an exclusive, members-only luncheon with the American Association for Justice
- Invitations to selected events and programs
Circle of Justice: The Circle of Justice recognizes members and friends who have made one or more planned gifts to AAJ that total $500,000 or more.
Benefits of membership incude:
- All benefits of the Legacy for Justice Society, plus
- Recognition in AAJ materials and at special events
Click here for a confidential form that can be used in notifying AAJ Foundation that an estate gift has been arranged for the foundation's benefit.